Where to Buy
We have distributors in many countries and we make new connections for distributors, dealers, and relationships with manufacturers regularly to include GurneyGoo in their offerings, in the hopes that you benefit from the knowledge and service that comes with a local dealer when purchasing Gurney Gear products. However, we understand that some areas don't have a dealer and you can't purchase from our dealer network. If this is you, we are happy to send you gear directly.
The information below hopes to answer most of our customers' questions regarding the purchasing of GurneyGoo products. If your question isn't answered here - please contact us so we can both answer your questions, and add them to this page for others in the same position.
Sections below include: Buying direct, Shipping costs and methods, Payment methods, Becoming a dealer, Manufacturer OEM, and Other common customer service questions(Returns, Warranties, Payment times and more)
While buying from our network of dealers is our preferred distribution model, we understand that there are still areas that are not covered, and situations where purchasing direct makes more sense, or is the only way to purchase our gear in your area. For these customers, we have set up an online purchasing system on this site.
1. Preferred: Buy Online using the links in the upper right hand corner of each product page's content area, you'll be transferred to Paypal at the correct time in the process to pay with your credit card.
2. Direct Credit: Use the online cart system to send us your order, our account number will be provided at the correct time to pay your order. If you've missed this page, no worries, we'll have sent you an email with your order total, use that along with the following ASB bank account number to complete payment for your order: 12-3151-0222018-00
Shipping is calculated based on the number of items in your cart, the weight of those items, and your general location - New Zealand, Australia or the rest of the world. The shopping cart will determine this amount automatically when you place your order.
You will see your shipping total before you commit your order. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns about your particular shipment requirements.
We ship by either courier or NZ Post within New Zealand, and by NZ Post for international orders.
We make payment as easy as possible for our customers with many different options available to suit your individual needs.
* Credit Card - This is the preferred method, as used on our shopping cart.
* Direct Credit - Add your items to the cart to get your shipping total from the address page. Send this information (your selected items and shipping total) in an email to us so we know what you want to order. Then deposit the total directly into our account through online banking or by visiting a ASB near you. Please include your name as a reference so we know who sent the money and may link it to your order. Our account number is: 12-3151-0222018-00
* Purchase orders - organisations with an approved credit application with GurneyGears.com may have goods shipped on receipt of a purchase order - if you are a shop, distributor, or other retailer of sporting equipment who would be a good match for our products, please email us to set up an account.
* International SWIFT payments - Deposit your total directly into our account at the ASB Bank Ltd. using SWIFT. Please add NZ$25 to your total to cover banking fees. Your bank may also charge you this same amount on your end. Information your bank may request to make this payment are (please let us know if you need any additional information):
- Contact: Dana Dopleach
- Company: GurneyGears.com
- Company address: [site:company-street-address], [site:company-city-address], [site:company-postcode], [site:company-country-address]
- Phone number [site:company-landline]
- Bank: ASB
- Account number: 12-3151-0222018-00
- Swift code: ASBBNZ2A
- Bank address: ASB Bank Ltd, PO Box 35, Shortland St, Auckland
Returns, Exchanges and Refunds
You may return items as long as they are still "as new". The value you paid for the item will be returned to you by the same method you used to pay for the original order. If the item was specially created for you, you may not change your mind once it has been manufactured. If the goods are faulty we will be very happy to meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act. Refunds do not apply to the cost of shipping if the goods have been shipped. Shipping is a service that is requested and supplied, and thus cannot be returned even if the product itself is returned.
When will my credit card payment be processed?
Credit card payments will be processed upon placement of the order.
If anything that you purchase through GurneyGoo is defective in workmanship or materials, please contact us immediately, so we may assess the fault and determine the next step in accepting or rejecting the claim, and if accepting, then to replace or repair the item at our discretion. Accidental damage, chlorine/bleach damage, personal modifications (even if detailed on this site), and all other wear-and-tear is not covered by manufacturers' warranty, so please do not be disappointed if your warranty claim is turned down when the fault is caused by anything other than a manufacturing defect. Warranties are an assurance of quality, not an insurance program.
Let us know how we are doing
If you have any suggestions, comments, questions, praise or complaints contact us.